Heaps of people were wondering what the hell I carry in my clutch, since it was always bulged and heavy. To answer this question, I decided to snap a quick photo and basically go through all the things I carry along in my daily life.
Now, it’s very obvious that I will carry my house keys (the little blue plush animal thing) and my wallet (the black one) with me if I were to go out. How else will I be able to return home, or do anything that involves cash? HAHAHAHA
Going from right to left:
- Étude House My Beauty Tool blotting papers – I get very oily throughout the day in my T-zone so blotting is a must. I like this one in particular, as it comes in a compact with a mirror and a sponge with adhesive, which makes blotting sebum so much easier and more hygienic.
- Oscar wireless headphones – Who can honestly be bothered with headphones that move around and literally get in your way, especially if you’re carrying a clutch? Wireless headphones means no dramas, and discreet listening PLUS this also doubles as a portable charger. Why not kill two birds with one stone?
- Rohto Lycée Contact eye drops – It’s pink and it keeps my eyes moisturized without damaging my contacts. I’m not a huge fan of this product so if you have any recommendations, then please let me know because I’m definitely in need of good eye drops for contact wearers.
- Kailijumei Flower Lipstick – If I feel like adding a pop of color to my lips, then I generally reach for this color changing balm for it’s moisturizing capabilities and long lasting wear. The case also has a small mirror which is convenient for travel and quick touch ups.
- Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair & La Mer Brightening Essence Intensive samples – Just in case my skin is lacking hydration, I carry whatever samples with me as a backup for hydration when touching up or as a booster when I have to leave the house without makeup.
- The History of Whoo Luxury Golden Cushion – Again, I just carry whatever cushion with me, but this one generally comes along with my trips because I quite like the formula and the design of the case is great for show.
- Crabtree & Evelyn Ultra Moisturizing Hand Therapy – I always have dry hands so I try to carry at least one hand cream around with me so I can maintain soft and smooth hands throughout the day. I also double this as a cream type perfume by applying a tiny bit of hand cream behind my ears for subtle fragrance.
- Shiseido Cle De Peau Rouge Liquid Eclat – I have mine in shade 12, which is the ultimate nude shade for my lips. Literally the exact tone of my natural lips, which gives me that voluminous lip appearance without looking like it’s makeup.
- Sulwhasoo Beauty Pouch – This little pouch contains a handheld mirror and a small metal comb; both very unnecessary and very extra. It feels luxurious though, and for the price ($45 AUD) why not carry it around with me for show? I guess it DOES have some practicality to it in the end, in case I need a mirror or a hair brush.
- 3CE Stylenanda Moist Glossing Face Oil Mist – Just like the beauty samples, if my skin feels lacking, then I’ll quickly spritz my face and go about my day. This formula not only makes my skin feel more hydrated, but it also gives my skin an impeccable dewiness that no amount of highlighter can achieve.
- My Gummy candies – I usually bring whatever snack around in my bag, because I’m a fat ass and you highkey always see me eating something. Snacks generally vary depending on the amount of sleep I get; on days I’m lacking energy, I usually carry sweets with me, and days I’m normal, I carry savory foods.
The clutch is from Zara and cost $49.95 AUD. I bought mine in the navy blue shade, but other colors were available when I picked mine up. The simple design and color scheme of the navy blue clutch dresses up your simple clothing style (in my case, I generally wear black comfortable clothes) or adds a level of sophistication to your look.
Now that this post answers your question, my question to you is “what do YOU carry around in your bag?” If you enjoyed this post then don’t forget to like, subscribe and share with your friends and family. You can find my current SNS down below.
Twitter : beavties
Facebook : Anthony Jung // Feel free to add me and communicate with me
Instagram : The Beauty Aesthetics // Check my story for random updates as well