Hi guys, so as you may know from my previous post earlier on in the morning, it’s my birthday. I’m still going to work, so I decided today’s makeup for work will be quick and easy, to show off my skin in order to boost sales for the skincare products we sell at Cosmehut. This is what I look like today.
What I used:
– Banila Co Prime Primer to smooth out my skin and pores
– Missha M Perfect BB Cream in 27 mixed with POLA D Milk as base
– Clio Kill Cover Foundation in 4 as highlighter along my cheekbones, chin and t-zone
– Too Cool For School Artclass as shade to contour my cheekbones, temples and nose
– 3CE Magic Touch Face Maker as additional highlight for under eye lids and brow bone
– Clio Conte Brow in Sand and Pomade to fill add set my eyebrows
– Étude House Dear My Wish Lipstick in BE202
– Rimmel Japan Magical Stay Lipcoat to set lipstick
– Missha Covermaster Loose Powder in 23 to set face and eyelids
Additional tip: to get the dewy skin I achieved in my photos, I applied a facial mist before applying base, on a sponge tI dampen whilst applying base, and after makeup to set into place. Not only that, but I mixed in some moisturizer with my base makeup to not only make it more hydrating, but to also add a luminous touch to my appearance.
love anthony ♡